Government & Quangos

Government & Quangos

DECC is one of the controlling Government & Quangos organisations that Energicert work under



The law governing the production of Energy Performance Certificates is regulated by the Department of Energy and Climate Change DECC.  This is one of the many Government & Quangos that Energicert have to work through.

Government Quango who Lodge all EPC


When Energicert create an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), to make it legal we have to Lodge it with one of the Government Quango called Landmark.  All Energy Performance Certificates are Lodged with Landmark.  If you want to see if a property has an EPC use the link on this page, it is on this site that you can obtain copies of all EPCs that have been lodged.


Ofgem is a government department & not a quango Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive  Whether you've already switched to renewable heat, or you're considering it, find out who it’s for, the rules for joining and how you can apply.  You will need a Green Deal Report, Energicert will be happy to provide this for you. Use this link to start your Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) claim.



Energicert carry out EPC and Green Deal Surveys in Harrogate, Knaresborough, Ripon, Wetherby, Boston Spa, Leeds and parts of Bradford and York

Call 01423 876307 Now for your EPC or Green Deal Assessment!